Harbour Place is a registered charity (Charity no. 1068647) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (Company no. 3396688). We first opened our doors in December 1996.
The overall aim of Harbour Place is to support the homeless and other socially excluded groups across North East Lincolnshire (NEL). We strive to improve the health and well-being of our service users and support those who are homeless into permanent accommodation.
Read more detail on our About Us page.
The Night Shelter is open for 365 days a year from 9pm at night to 7am the following morning.
We provide support in a number of ways:
- Free evening meal and breakfast
- A bed in dormitory style accommodation
- Access to showers
- Access to computers to keep up to date with your benefit claims, journals and appointments. Also to use for any access to any other relevant services or activities
- Basic supplies e.g. clean clothing, footwear and toiletries
- Signposting to external services e.g Addaction and Navigo
If you attend the Hope Centre you with be subject to a risk assessment to ensure that you are in a fit state to access the service and that it is also safe for you our staff and other service users.
You can view more information on the Night Shelter page.
How we're funded
Harbour Place relies on donations of money and food and clothing from the public and community organisations, we are extremely grateful for the support we receive from our local community.
If you are interested in supporting Harbour Place through a donation please contact us to find out what we are currently in need of, contact the Hope Street Centre at 01472 355234.
Read more about on our Donate page.