Funders and Supporters
*Please note we are currently updating this web page. Please check back for more updates.*
We greatly value each of our Funders and Supporters and are committed to maintaining an excellent relationship with you at all times.
Without you Harbour Place would not be able to continue to support vulnerable people in our communities who are homeless, or at risk of losing their home.
As Registered Members of the Charity Commission we work to the highest fund raising standards to ensure that all our activities and communications are legal, honest, open and respectful.
It is only with your voluntary support, donations, trust and confidence - that we can do what we do.
Please expand the options below to view further details of our pledge to our Funders and Supporters.
- Use your gift effectively - allocating to services of priority need in order to provide maximum benefit
- Ensure that where a gift is given for a specific purpose it is used appropriately
- Keep admin costs to a minimum
- Bank and acknowledge receipt of any donation within 10 working days
We know that our Funders and Supporters are passionate about helping vulnerable people - and we promise to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Knock on doors asking for donations of any kind
- "cold call" people to ask for donations over the phone
- Approach people in the street asking for bank details
- Accept donations from companies whose profits are derived from the sale of alcohol or drugs misuse