Opening Times and Criteria
The Night Shelter is open for 365 days a year from 9pm at night to 7am the following morning.
We provide support in a number of ways:
- Fully staffed full time Night Shelter
- Free evening meal and breakfast
- A bed in dormitory style accommodation
- Access to showers
- Access to computers to keep up to date with your benefit claims, journals and appointments. Also to use for any access to any other relevant services or activities
- Basic supplies e.g. clean clothing, footwear and toiletries
- Signposting to external services e.g Addaction and Navigo
If you attend the Hope Centre you with be subject to a risk assessment to ensure that you are in a fit state to access the service and that it is also safe for you our staff and other service users.
- To be eligible for a place on the night shelter you must be a rough sleeper, sleeping on the streets of North East Lincolnshire.
- Eligibility will be based on a person’s need. Priority will be given to people from North East Lincolnshire.
- You must be registered as a client at Harbour Place.
Out of Hours Referrals (Evenings and Weekends):
- Out of hours referrals can only be made through the Home Options Team on 01472 313131 who will liaise with Harbour Place about any potential placement.
- The decision whether to accept an out of hours referral will rest with Harbour Place staff.
Terms and Conditions
To access the night shelter services, you must agree to the Centre’s terms and conditions. A copy of which will be given to each client on their first stay.
To find out more details please contact Harbour Place on 01472 355234.
Harbour Place Night Shelter and Outreach Service
The Hope Centre