Opening Times and Criteria
The Night Shelter is open 365 days a year from 9pm at night.
We provide support in a number of ways:
- Fully staffed full time Night Shelter
- Free evening meal and breakfast
- A bed in dormitory style accommodation
- Access to showers
- Access to computers to help with benefit claims, accessing other service providers and arranging appointments.
- Basic supplies e.g. clean clothing, footwear and toiletries
- Signposting to external services e.g Addaction and Navigo
Service users attending the Hope Centre will be subject to a risk assessment to ensure that they are in a fit state to access the service, and also to ensure the safety of our staff and other service users.
- To be eligible for a place on the night shelter you must be a rough sleeper sleeping on the streets of North East Lincolnshire.
- Eligibility will be based on a person’s need. Priority will be given to people from North East Lincolnshire.
- You must be registered as a client at Harbour Place.
Out of Hours Referrals (Evenings and Weekends):
- Out of hours referrals can only be made through the Home Options Team on 01472 313131 who will liaise with Harbour Place about any potential placement.
- The decision whether to accept an out of hours referral will rest with Harbour Place staff.
Terms and Conditions
To access the night shelter services, you must agree to the Hope Centre’s terms and conditions. A copy of which will be given to each client on their first stay.
To find out more details please contact Harbour Place on 01472 355234.
Harbour Place Night Shelter and Outreach Service
The Hope Centre