Harbour Place and donations
Harbour Place relies heavily on donations of money, food, bedding, toiletries and cleaning products in order to be able to run our service effectively.
These donations are very much appreciated be it from big business to the individual who walks in with extras from their shopping basket. We would not be able to manage without you all.
If you are unsure about whether your item/s would be suitable or we are in need of then please do not hesitate to contact us at the centre.
If you wish to make a cash donation please expand the options below, thank you:
Visit the website here at:
Become a Co-op Member.
Did you know you can earn vital funds for Harbour Place Night Shelter by signing up to be a Co-op Member.
Sign up today to be part of the Harbour Place Grimsby story and help us to continue offering shelter and support to vulnerable people in your local community. Read more ‘About Harbour Place’ here.
You can view and also join here on the Co-op Harbour Place Local Cause page:
If you wish to donate items and would like ideas of what sort of donation to make we have some suggestions below:
Household items for use in the centre:
- Mops and buckets
- Washing powder/ detergent
- Dishwasher tablets
- Cleaning products such as bleach
- Other every day items such as:
- bin bags
- tin foil
- cling film
- toilet rolls
- cleaning sponges and cloths
- kitchen roll
- Walking boots / shoes / trainers
- Jogging trousers (sizes small, medium and varying lengths)
- Men's boxer shorts (sizes small, medium)
- Ladies underwear (sizes small, medium)
- Leggings/ Jeggings (sizes small, medium)
- Warm men's and women's coats (sizes small, medium)
- Fleece tops
- Long and short sleeved t-shirts
- Single duvet covers and pillow cases
If you have items or food you are not sure if we would accept or not, then please do not hesitate to call us to find out on 01472 355234.