Harbour Place and donations
Harbour Place relies heavily on donations of food, bedding, toiletries and cleaning products in order to be able to run our service effectively.
These donations are very much appreciated be it from big business to the individual who walks in with extras from their shopping basket. We would not be able to manage without you all.
There may be times, due to such generosity from people and the sheer volume we may already have of some items at the Centre, that we have to decline some donations. We would then refer you to donate to another organisation.
If you wish to make a cash donation please expand the options below, thank you:
Visit the website here at:
If you wish to donate and would like ideas of what sort of donation to make we will update with suggestions for you here: Current need [04/03/2019]:
Household items for use in the centre:
- Mops and buckets
- Washing powder/ detergent
- Dishwasher tablets
- Cleaning products such as bleach
- Other every day items such as:
- bin bags
- tin foil
- cling film
- toilet rolls
- Boots / shoes
- Jogging trousers (sizes small, medium and varying lengths)
- Men's boxer shorts (sizes small, medium)
- Ladies underwear (sizes small, medium)
- Leggings/ Jeggings (sizes small, medium)
- Warm men's coats (sizes small, medium)